Although you have other options at your disposal, we believe Cryonite treatment could be best for you. The innovative bedbug treatment is nontoxic and reliable. It is powerful enough to wipe out bedbugs and other pests at all life stages. For instance, it will kill adults, eggs, and nymphs. Cryonite is widely used in several countries, including Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. It has been proven effective time and again.
The treatment relies on CO2 snow to wipe out the infestation. The snow is applied to infested areas and hiding places. It works exceptionally well for killing certain pests, including cockroaches, flour beetles, bedbugs, and others.
We Can Eliminate Bedbugs Using Cryonite
Cryonite is an effective tool you can use against bedbugs. The method is effective because it exposed bedbugs to low temperatures and freezes them to death. Thanks to the small particle size and rapid nature of Cryonite, it works exceptionally well. The mixture is released from an innovative nozzle and directed toward bedbug hiding places. The system makes it easy for our exterminator to use Cryonite to kill bedbugs hiding on mattresses, in electric outlets, and elsewhere.
Our clients love Cryonite because the method is quick, convenient, and clean. When we use Cryonite to eliminate bedbugs in your home, you won’t have to worry about cleaning up a mess. We’ll quickly remedy the problem and clean up the mess. However, Cryonite uses dry ice and it transitions into a gas quickly. It never turns into a liquid so there is no mess to deal with. Cryonite can be used anywhere, including around electrical outlets and food processing plants.
You’ll want to choose a rapid solution. Look no further than Cryonite because it offers quick results. The method is fast enough to wipe out the infestation. It can kill adult bedbugs, larvae, and eggs. Nothing will survive.
The Cryonite unit features an ergonomic design. The wand has a 90-degree angle and telescope abilities. The convenient design makes things easier for everyone involved. It is easy for the exterminator to spray the mixture in electrical outlets and on bed frames.
Finally, the Cryonite mixture is great for penetrating cracks and gaps. There is a good chance that bugs are hiding in gaps around your walls or baseboards. Some methods won’t remove them, but Cryonite will. It can seep into the gaps and cracks. Therefore, it will effectively get rid of them.
An Eco-Friendly Bedbug Treatment
Those looking for a non-poisonous, reliable bedbug treatment should learn more about Cryonite treatments. It works exceptionally well and offers the following features.
- The treatment can be used anywhere.
- It can be used at any time.
- We can use Cryonite around food and food preparation facilities.
- Cryonite may allow a company’s production line to continue.
- Critical issues can be remedied swiftly.
- It doesn’t create a mess so tenants can return sooner.
Reasons To Pick Cryonite
Pick our Cryonite treatments for the following reasons.
- It works well against bedbugs, cockroaches, and other crawling insects.
- You can maintain a pesticide-free dwelling.
- A company’s production can likely continue during the treatment process.
- Any downtime during the treatment can be reduced.
- It is dry so there is no mess to clean up.
- Cryonite can be used around food products and food preparation facilities.
- It is safe around people and pets.
- It is easy to use.
- It kills bedbugs, baby bedbugs, and bedbug eggs.
- The costs can be reduced.
- It can help you protect the environment.